Short Heavy Period Messed Up Period - Short, Heavy, Starts And Stops, Completely Irregular - Help?

Messed up Period - Short, Heavy, Starts and Stops, Completely Irregular - Help? - short heavy period

My time is very chaotic: usually takes 1 or 2 days, 3 at most, but it is very rare. Extreemely during this time is difficult. Never Fall in time, it is still completely out of nowhere. I spent several periods, the majority was 3 ½ months without him. It begins and ends at the time, a few days to several weeks. Before I say: "It takes about a year, or in the administration - I had my 5-year period, pending regularly, sometimes, more regular and normal for others, but never consistent in this area. Lately it has more than ever - when I was asked to feel dizzy, sick and sometimes weak.

Ideas? I saw a doctor to extreemely was rude and told me "You should be glad that most of the young girls the opportunity to lose a period, and when I tried to explain:" You know, if you and your rules. .. 'And he said: "I'm not really a man, you know, we really have not as if I had aNTENTIONS humor behind it are trying to stop, make me feel stupid.

I think a doctor in a clinic and ask other pill. Any advice is much apprecitated. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment