Cervix Before Period Starts Any Idea About Excessive Spotting Before And After Period?

Any idea about excessive spotting before and after period? - cervix before period starts

Crazy issued in the last 7 months, my time is more and more. I have all my usual symptoms are very difficult and painful, but instead of having a reasonable time, I started spotting (brown / rust color) 3 to 6 days before my period actually starts. In my time I get the same thing for the same length and sometimes longer.
A little history: 8 years (I'm now 29) had a LEEP to remove precancerous cells in my cervix caused by HPV. Both my sister and my mother has a hormonal disorders (hypothyroidism, prolactinoma, and one is an adrenal gland) dysfunction.
I think that may be exaggerated, because the history of my family and my past issues. No idea what could cause this kind of stains?

1 comments:

Thomasin... said...

In fact, should not deal with it. It is normal for some people, but I want to talk to your doctor and see if everything he or she can do. The pill can help greatly in such situations.

Post a Comment