Acquiring Stomach Virus My Baby's Rolling Onto Her Stomach In Her Sleep, Should I Be Worried?

My baby's rolling onto her stomach in her sleep, should I be worried? - acquiring stomach virus

My daughter is just over 3 months and a half now, and she has learned to roll across the abdomen. Now you have acquired these new skills and trying to sleep on his stomach during the night, freaking me because I think it will suffocate in their sleep.

However, niether one of us is getting any rest, because I'm still looking and more each time to give the roles to be awakened.

Should I because, as I be worried? How old is old enough to sleep on your stomach? and if you do not need to stay in the back, how all the things that I no longer revolves name?

1 comments:

Sublime_... said...

Used recommended for doctors to sleep babies on their stomachs ... Although it no longer. During this time, not really more babies died of SIDS would normally do. If you can shoot, you can return if you have trouble breathing.

If you still want to stop, you can wrap a blanket and put it on both sides of her to keep her on her back. But I do not think that needed IMO.

Post a Comment