Celiac And Frozen Shoulder Does Anyone Know What This Stomach Issue Could Be?

Does anyone know what this stomach issue could be? - celiac and frozen shoulder

I am a woman 25 years old, good general health. I am a vegetarian and have since I was 14. I'm 5 "7" and weighs 145th

Since I was 12 I had this stomach problem. Some nights (not in the morning or afternoon), is always after eating, all suddenly feel weak, unstable (anywhere, as if I was cold and shivering), and tend to walk safely to the saddle at this time. It does not normally disappear until I fall asleep. I feel at this time, and I go back and forth between the bed and the toilet.

I had a food diary and can not see the models. This happens whether I am to eat dairy products, alcohol, eating fruits and vegetables, etc., that food does not seem to affect anything.

I had my blood test for diabetes, kidney problems, and celiac disease-drinkers. Everything is normal. I'm going to see a GI doctor next month, but I would input from others, as in the case someone has similar problems.

1 comments:

Alabama said...

To me it sounds like IBS, irritable bowel syndrome, which is usually caused by anxiety. A complete closure of my antidepressant.

Post a Comment