Clipart Body Odour I Can,t Open The EXE Files Please Any Body Know How To Fix This Problem?

I can,t open the EXE Files Please Any Body know how to fix this problem? - clipart body odour

Hi friends,
I have a problem with mine. Exe.
I can not open one of them.
This is the desktop, the files in the folder "All Programs" and
All files in one of my drives. exe.
The computer starts normally and everything is
Music accessible, clipart, etc.

Of course I was corruption or missing system files
a place other than that I am determined.

And something else is that if every time I open an exe I get the "with" message.


If you have a program to solve this problem, then please let me know, can not be sure.

Any help and advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

2 comments:

2WiseGuy... said...

Recording may have been altered http://www.dougknox.com/xp/file_assoc.htm visit and get the exe to restore registry.

Or disable anti-virus, executable files can not stop your support.

Ababuo said...

Running without AV software and you get "something" is a hard pill to swallow.
I know it is happening.
Make sure that updates to the AV application will be installed once.

Post a Comment